Lawyer in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
We handle all types of legal issues throughout New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
When you have a serious legal issue, you want an attorney with experience, one that understands the law, will fight in the courtroom, while possessing problem solving skills to achieve the best outcome. During our representation, we will remain sensitive to the stress and anxiety you may be feeling.
Attorney Richard E. Clark places high priority on his accessibility to clients, responsiveness and personal attention.
At the Law Office of Richard E. Clark, LLC, you will receive one-on-one attention from attorney Clark at all times. You will not be handed off to a junior associate or blocked by a paralegal. We strive to negotiate a positive resolution to your problem and when required, will fight for you in court.
We provide trustworthy and responsive counsel in matters involving:
- Drunk driving defense. If you are arrested for DWI, DUI, or OUI in New Hampshire or Massachusetts, it is critical that you hire a lawyer immediately. We will help you get the best possible outcome for your situation.
- Criminal defense. We defend clients charged with misdemeanors and felonies. While doing this in all New Hampshire and Massachusetts courts, we work with you to ensure you're satisfied with the outcome.
- Divorce and family law. We handle all matters related to or arising out of divorce, from child custody and visitation to child support, alimony and the division of marital debts and assets. We also draft legal separation agreements and prenuptial agreements.
- Personal injury. We handle serious injury claims stemming from motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, and product liability claims. Don't let the insurance company try to pressure you into taking less than your case is worth.
- Estate planning and probate administration. Following your desires, we will allocate your assets using Wills and Trusts. We will also assist you with guardianship issues should you have minor children or those that need special assistance. As part of you estate planning we will create Powers-of-Attorneys, and Healthcare Proxy's. We can also assist you in probating an estate of a loved one.
- Small Business Law & LLCs. If you're starting a new business in NH or MA or if you have an established business, we can help you set up your business, protect personal and company assets, draft and review contracts, and help you through the day-to-day legal matters that you encounter.
- General litigation, contractor disputes, and collections. We handle all types of law. Whether you're filing a claim as a plaintiff or defending a suit, we'll assist you in resolving any type of civil suit.
Contact the Law Office of Richard E. Clark, LLC.
With offices in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, Dover, New Hampshire, and Newburyport, MA, Attorney Clark can meet with you at your convenience. For a confidential consultation, contact us online or call us at 603-431-0009 (Portsmouth), 603-749-2111 (Dover), or 978-462-0007 (Newburyport) to set up an appointment. Evening and weekend meetings can be arranged upon request.