- Seek medical treatment as soon as possible, if needed.
- Complete required health insurance forms naming third parties responsible.
- Get a copy of the police report.
- Take photos of injuries, damage to vehicles and the scene, when applicable.
- Be careful when signing release of records from insurance companies.
- Be careful when providing recorded statements to insurance companies.
- Be careful when signing the release from insurance companies.
- Make sure the lawsuit is filed before the statute of limitations period.
- Do not settle the claim prematurely.
- Do not ignore liens from medical providers.
Attorney Rich Clark is an expert personal injury attorney licensed in NH and MA located in Portsmouth, NH.
There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.
Leave a Comment
Comments have been disabled.