Top Things to do when filing for divorce in New Hampshire
- Complete a NH Financial Affidavit
- Complete your NH Rule 1.25A Mandatory Disclosures
- Comply with deadlines
- Make a list of questions for your NH divorce attorney
- Thoroughly identify and list all assets, valuations and liabilities
- Complete updated property appraisals if appropriate
- Find a mental therapist if it will benefit your mental state
- Make a list of your divorce goals
- Be objective. Be Objective. Be objective.
- Meet an experienced NH divorce lawyer before the petition for divorce is filed, if possible.
The Law Office of Richard E. Clark, LLC has offices located in Portsmouth, Dover NH, and Newburyport MA. Attorney Clark practices divorce law statewide in NH and MA. To schedule a meeting, please call (603) 431-0009 or visit www.NHseacoastLawyers.com.