- Don't say anything, keep your mouth shut;
- Don't provide a written statement;
- Always be polite to the arresting officer;
- After the arrest, don't talk to the prosecutor;
- Write down thorough details of what happened ASAP ;
- Don't drive after your license has been suspended;
- Be polite to Court staff, they'll tell the Judge if you're rude to them;
- Don't get in trouble while the DWI charge is being resolved;
- Take pictures of the site where you were arrested, if safe to do so, ASAP; and
- Meet with an attorney immediately after the arrest.
A guide to NH DWI defense is available at www.NHseacoastLawyers.com. To schedule a free consultation, call Attorney Clark of the Law Office of Richard E. Clark, LLC in Portsmouth NH at (603) 431-0009. Mr. Clark focuses his practice in DWI defense and personal injury throughout the State of New Hampshire.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.
Leave a Comment